NEOSTRATA® PROSYSTEM PEELS
NEOSTRATA® a ProSystem is a highly effective, superficial peeling system administered by medical skincare professionals. ProSystem offers a range of peel options including peels intended for specific skincare concerns enabling the physician to safely design a treatment plan around your skincare needs. These superficial peels are considered "lunchtime peels" because there is little to no downtime following their use. You can continue with your day with minimal modifications after a ProSystem Peel, being careful to avoid sun exposure of course.
NEOSTRATA® ProSystem Peels, in conjunction with NEOSTRATA® skincare products, can be used to address the cosmetic aspects of pigmentation irregularities, acne prone skin and photoaging, helping the skin to appear smoother, younger and healthier looking with enhanced clarity and brightness.
Customizable Peel Cosmetic Treatments
ProSystem Rejuvenating Glycolic Acid Peels: 6 flexible free-acid options, including 20%, 35%, 50% and 70%, a Clarifying Peel of 30% Mandelic and Citric Acid and a Brightening Peel of 30% Citric Acid. Note: visible exfoliation/flaking may not occur. Your skin may feel rough for a couple of days while the skin exfoliates the rough surface layers.
ProSystem Retinol Peel, an advanced, 3% Retinol Peel that is clinically proven to exfoliate and improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne-prone skin and skin laxity. Note: visible exfoliation will likely occur for a few days following the peel.
Talk with your doctor about peel expectations to understand which peel is best for you.
NEOSTRATA® Prosystem Peels use a standardized yet customizable process to exfoliate the surface layers and encourage skin renewal. Due to use of high-strength peel formulations in ProSystem, this process must be administered by a skincare professional. Here’s what you can expect.
- Review of your medical history, discussion of skincare expectations and effects of ProSystem Peels.
- High concentration alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peel or retinol peel applications by a professional in office.
- 4-6 brief, in-office procedures to complete treatment. A recommendation for homecare products to maximize the effects of the peel procedure.
- Visible results over a series of peels that may be similar to more aggressive peels without associated downtime.
- Suitability for use on all skin types; discuss any questions you may have with your doctor.